BTech Admission 2022 in Bhopal, M.P.
BTech Admission 2022 in Bhopal, M.P.
BTech Admission 2022 in Bhopal MP for under-graduates is open now for the various engineering courses either entrance exam or merit-based. Many other colleges including BGI Bhopal offers Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Program in cutting-edge Technology areas.
The admission Process for 2022 for the students seeking the courses in engineering in the session of 2022-2023 is done through the DTE MP Counselling process.
Aspirates who want to pursue BTech in Top Engineering colleges in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh are done through centralized Counseling organized by the University and Department of Technical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh. College allotment is based on Marks secured in JEE exam which is conducted by NTA(National Testing Agency).
|Eligibility||Minimum 50% in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects.|
|Admission Process||Direct Admission or Entrance test.|
|Course Affilated||RGPV, AISECT|
BE/BTech Admission 2022 in Bhopal (Mode & Process)
There are the following way or modes by which you can get admission to the top private and government engineering colleges in Bhopal, MP
- Admission through JEE Exam (JEE Main and JEE Advanced score Based) (Nation Level Exam)
- Admission through direct college-level counseling
- Admission for the Lateral Entry (Direct 3rd-semester BTech admission)
- Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)
- Institute Preference Seat (IPS)
BTech Admission 2022 After Qualify JEE Entrance Exam
Admission to all the UG courses is done based on the admission policy of the Technical Education & Skill Development Department of the Government of Madhya Pradesh. As per the present policy admission in these courses is being done based on the All India Ranking (AIR) of the candidate in the JEE Examination of that year.
Btech Admission 2022 Process After Qualify The JEE Entrance Exam
The candidates will have to register themselves online through the DTE Madhya Pradesh official website:www.dte.mponline.gov.in
- Registration will be started at the end of September 2022
- After successful registration, you will be provided an id and password for login at the DTE MP Portal.
- There will be document verification process by the online authority
- After the document verification students have to choose the course and college.
- Students can choose as many colleges as they want.
- Once the students are sure about the course and college they can proceed to lock the seat at their preference colleges
- There will be some online fees students have to pay at the DTE Madhya Pradesh Portal
- The seats will be allotted in the counseling process based on JEE Main Ranks at the MP DTE Portal
- A college allotment letter will be given to the students
- Next, students will have to go to the allotted college at the reporting date along with the college allotment letter provided through the MP DTE counseling process
- The Late reporting will result in the cancellation of their seat and the selected candidate’s seat will be allotted to other deserving candidates.
- DTE Madhya Pradesh does not conduct a state-level entrance exam for B.E admission.
- Seat allocation also depends on the student’s category -GEN/OBC/ST/SC
- Aspirants should be an Indian National
- Admission in these courses is being done based on the All India Ranking (AIR) of the candidate in the JEE Examination of that year.
- The students must clear the cut-off of the entrance test.
- Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam in Science Stream (PCM/PCB) from a Recognized Board/Council/University.
Direct BTech Admission 2022-23 in Bhopal MP (College Level Counseling)
Those students who want to admission to top engineering colleges in Bhopal MP without qualifying for the JEE exam will have a great chance through the CLC(College Level Counseling)
For the Direct BTech Admission in Bhopal MP through college level counseling (CLC) Process
- Direct BTech Admission seats are based on the reserved quota and the Seats that are not filled in the MP DTE counseling round will be available for College Level Counseling
- College Level Counseling is for 10+2 passed students.
- Students will have to be present for the admission at the desired institutes on the date given by the institutes
- Students will have to complete the registration and document verification at the college
- After verification and all other processes done in college, an allotment letter will be given
- Collect your college allotment letter signed by the admission conducting authority stuff
Students who are seeking admission in BE/BTech directly without qualify the JEE exam can contact the college admission authority NOW!
BTech Lateral Entry Admission 2022-23 in Bhopal MP
BGI Bhopal has the facility of Admission in the 3rd semester in BTech in Bhopal MP through lateral entry. It is the best way for students who want to enroll in engineering courses direct to the 3rd semester.
The following criteria must meet for the Lateral Entry Admissionin BTech in Bhopal MP
- Candidate must have completed a diploma in engineering with at least 45% in the appropriate branch of engineering through a recognized university
- Candidate must have passed B.Sc. Degree examination from a university recognized by the university grants commission with minimum 45 percent marks and have passed 12th examination with mathematics.
Institute Preference Seat (IPS)
BGI Bhopal also has a provision for a management quota for direct admission in engineering in Bhopal MP. IPS admission is approved as per scheduled norms of DTE. This process is also a gateway to admission to engineering colleges
Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)
5% supernumerary seats are available under the Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme of the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). We have provision for admission in engineering colleges in Bhopal MP through Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme. This scheme is good for the students who are financially weak but want to pursue engineering.
Tuition Fee Waiver criteria Eligibility and process
For complete information, TFW ReadAICTE Circular:https://www.aicte-india.org/downloads/TFW_circular.pdf
BE/BTech admission for the session 2022-23 through the JEE qualify round will be started at the end of September. For direct admission to top engineering colleges in Bhopal, MP students can contact directly to the colleges and also you can select the top engineering Courses
B Tech Admission FAQ:
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an engineering entrance assessment conducted for providing admission into top engineering colleges in India. There are two different exams in JEE. JEE Main and the JEE Advanced.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is an engineering entrance assessment conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) from 2019 onwards for providing admission into BE or B.Tech courses in various NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs & other Institutions all over the country.
JEE-Main has two papers, Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper 1 (B.Tech/ BE) is conducted through online (Computer Based Examination) mode and paper 2 (B.Arch and B.Planning) is organized through offline (Pen and Paper based examination) mode only.
Students who have passed their 12th class examination or the Students currently appearing for their Class 12 examination are eligible.
To qualify for the JEE Main exam, candidates must score equal to or above the passing marks/cut-off marks. Generally, the passing marks for the general category are a minimum of 75% and above. For the candidates belonging to SC/ ST category, it is 65%.
JEE Advanced is regulated by the IITs on a rotation basis. JEE Advanced is the criteria to get admission to the well-known 23(till now) Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). And some other well-known universities like, IISC Bangalore, IIST Thiruvananthapuram, etc…
JEE Advanced Examination consists of two papers: Paper 1 & Paper 2. JEE Advanced exam is held online. Students have to appear in both Paper 1 & Paper 2 exam for admission to the engineering courses.
The students who qualify for the JEE-Main exam are eligible for the JEE-Advanced examination
If you have not qualified for the JEE-Main exam still you can apply for admission into the private engineering college in various states all around the country. Some good colleges provide engineering degrees without considering JEE Mains. You can take direct admission to the private engineering colleges