Computer Science Engineering
Department of Computer Science Engineering
Department of Computer Science & Engineering has its origin in the founding year of the institute, 2000. Since its inception, the department has been immensely contributing to the rapid growth of the institute. By the virtue of its experienced & well-versed faculties, the department has always been witnessing an excellent teaching-learning atmosphere. Being a strong carrier of technology, the department possesses a good number of computer labs that are well synchronized with the current requirements of the system configuration.
The department executes itself on the principle, “Change is the only constant”. An agile environment enables it to move parallel with the ever changing industry trends, which is regularly reflected on its placements statistics. With its students placed in popular MNCs, the department has been the flag bearer of the professional success in the IT market.
The Department has the state-of-the-art facilities for various labs, well equipped Seminar halls, class rooms to support e-learning and a Department library.
The department of Computer Science & Engineering is committed to its stakeholders in offering quality technical education thereby producing candidates who are right away employable, industry ready graduates and / or interested in pursuing higher education. With an objective of :-
- Establish good relationship with industries, in terms of industry-institute interactions.
- Promote iterative experimentation with the support of the industry and transformation across curriculum to enhance student learning with more industry exposure and engagement.
- To offer an industry blended and real time experience learning environment.
- Leverage resources and opportunities for faculty enrichment.
- Collaborations with other reputed academic / research institutions for joint research.
- Recognize and value the teaching and research excellence.
- Promote awards and rewards for faculty and students.
- Producing graduates who are good citizens to serve the society at large.