Bansal Institute of Research & Technology
Bansal Institute of Research & Technology, Best Private Engineering College in Bhopal, MP established in 2000 with a vision to provide national & international academic inputs to nurture & prepare technocrats capable of growing and contributing in fast changing global environment. The Institute brings to the students an integrative learning model based on the industry needs of skilled professionals. The model provides these complementary skills sets to the students at various leveraging domains & functional & cultural expertise. The cultural skills is to be built through academic collaboration internationally, nationally & locally.
The Institute was started by Shriniwas Education Society, Bhopal. The founder Chairman, Late Shri K.C. Bansal had a vision to make Professional Education affordable to all the sections of the society and established the Institute in 2000.
To become a front-runner in bringing out globally competent innovators, researchers, and entrepreneurs and thereby contribute value to the knowledge-based economy and society.
- To ignite the young entrepreneurs and discover their talents both in theory and in practical through dedication, commitment and innovative methods.
- To enthuse the developmental activities of the Institute and make the Department vibrant.
- To make vital contributions in areas such as faculty, modern labs, and demonstrate a high level of competence in the study of Basic Science.
- To organize and sustain efficient operating systems in the Department for realization of our objectives as Institution of eminence and International standards.
- To develop strategy in the Department for continuous Improvement.